Jan 10 2020

Upcoming Car Events (Updated: January 10, 2020)

The 2020 Long Island Car Council Meeting has been scheduled.

If you wish to promote your car show to 3,000 viewers per week (no charge), please email your flyer to Howard@Kroplick.com .

Enjoy,

Howard Kroplick

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

The Long Island Motor Parkway, The Bryant Library, Roslyn, NY

Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving & Chowder Society Meeting, New York, NY

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Exciting News: Tune in to NBCSN on Tuesday, January 28th at 9:00 PM EST for “Winning Amelia”, an exciting television program featuring the Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance! The program will be rebroadcast again at midnight EST.

There will be a segment featuring Tucker 1044.

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance, Boca Raton, Florida

Sunday, February 16, 2020

2020 Car Club Council Meeting, Levittown Town Hall

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Annual Flea Market & Car Corral- Vanderbilt Cup Region-AACA, Smithtown, NY

Comments

Apr 28 2019 Gerald Malkes 1:06 PM

Love this newletter…concise and to the point….well devised

Jun 23 2019 William Viola 7:22 AM

I really enjoy hearing from this site.  You do a fine job for the hobby. Thanks.

Jul 06 2019 Steven Vilardi 11:58 PM

I believe the Atria Show is in Lynbrook July 7th corner of sunrise and peninsula Blvd

Jul 07 2019 ARTHUR YACKEL 11:38 AM

GREAT NEWS LETTER HOWARD

Jul 13 2019 Al Prete 6:12 AM

Don’t forget the show at Sagtikos Manor today!

Jul 13 2019 Al Prete 2:22 PM

Sorry, the Sagtikos show is tomorrow (July 14).

Aug 10 2019 Lou DiVito 3:45 AM

Always the most interesting auto site. I look forward to all info and pix of old Long Island. Thanks Howard

Oct 13 2019 Dick Gorman 5:06 PM

One of many Long island Auto events of the weekend, October 12, 13….
I was at the Rand Luxury Classic Car aAuction on Saturday. About 60 delicious cars up for sale. One was a 1935 Packard Super Eight Roadster. Another was a 1934 Lincoln 523 Dietrich Roadster. See attached pics. This was a very elaborate event with brunch, drinks, and automobilia vendors. The cost of entry was pricey at $75 for non-bidders and $150 for bidders. BUT… because I am a subscriber to Vintage Motorsport Magazine I got complimentary tickets for my wife and I for NO dollars and NO cents!!!
Some observations… there seemed to be a lot of No_Sales but a 1959 Ferrari 250 GT received a bid of $1,100,000. Also I believe that every Ferrari on Long island was either being sold or out in the parking lot. Lots of fun

image image image