The Alco Black Beast
- The restored racer that won the 1909 and 1910 Vanderbilt Cup Races and raced in the first Indy 500
- This 7-passenger limousine was custom built by LeBaron for Walter P. Chrysler as a gift for his wife Della.
- The 44th Tucker built of the 50 Tucker '48 pilot production cars and the 1947 Tucker Tin Goose
Mustang III Concept Show Car
- The Oldest Mustang on the Road Today
Shelby Mustang GT350-H
- One of 55 Wimbledon white 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350-Hs built for the Hertz Sportscar Program